Monday, January 15, 2018

Basteltraum's Challenge #61: Valentine/Love



Hello, crafty friends!!


As it is so much going on this week in my life, I kept my inspiration for you quite simple :-)) This time, bastel-traum's challenge is all about love and Valentine. I colored an image by Love Cynthia with my Copic markers and Polychromos pencils. Then I sponged some white pigment ink onto a craft cardstock piece and adhered the lovely image on the center. The sentiment is heat embossed with white embossing powder. One pink heart finished off my CAS design.  Here we go - that's all!!

Hopefully you will find some time to play along with us!

Have a great week and sending crafty hugs to you,




1 comment

  1. Adore this card so much amiguita, your coloring is amazing as always and the design is just so pretty❤

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Papierlisi. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.