Thursday, June 15, 2017

Basteltraum's Challenge #54: Water







Hello fellow crafter!

We are back with a new challenge over at Basteltraum's blog. Theme of the month is everything water related. So let's jump into a crafty world full of splashes and fun!

For my inspiration card I chose the uber cute mermaid by a newer set from MFT. I colored everything with my copics and gave the mermaid's hair more definition and depth with some colored pencils (I used Faber Castell Polychromos). Then I heat embossed the background with this gooorgeous background stamp (also from MFT) and colored it with regular water colors. And because I had so much fun creating it, I made an other one, same coloring and background technique, only a different stamp. The big "Happy Birthday" is one of my favorites (by Mama Elephant).

I hope you got inspired and will play along with us! I would love to see your creations!

Crafty hugs,




1 comment

On Instagram

© Papierlisi. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.